Who’s your malfunction?
One hour and one minute of the latest in noisy yet tuneful modern rock ‘n’ roll from around the world. Twenty-seven tracks about the ecstasies and miseries of love and lust from twenty-seven of twenty-thirteen’s most au courant combos including D. Watusi, Shark Week, Drunk Mums and Penetration Moon.
Click on band names for more info and album titles to see the album cover.
- Now Now Now (feat. Jane Wiedlin) – Dan Sartain – Too Tough to Live
- I’m Your Malfunction – Charles Albright – The First Four Years
- Set You Straight – Snake Flower 2 – Renegade Daydream (2008)
- Pretty Temptress – Impo & the Tents – Going to the Moon
- Our Love – F.P. Tranquilizer – Bloodstains Across the Prairies
- I’m so Glad – White Fangs – White Fangs
- School Days – Paint Fumes – Uck Life
- Waiting Girl – Unnatural Helpers – Land Grab
- Be You – Woollen Kits – Four Girls
- Stay with Me – The Eeries – Home Alone
- Suzy – Plateaus – Plateaus
- Say Yeah – Tyvek – On Triple Beams
- High School Baby – D. Watusi – Dark Party
- Be My Girl – Nine Black Alps – Sirens
- Dying to Please You – Drunk Mums – Drunk Mums
- Primitive Heart – Primitive Hearts – Primitive Hearts 7”
- If You Want Me to Stay (For a While) – Shark Week – EP
- Nice to Your Body – Digger & the Pussycats – Better Listen Up Good
- Strange Baby – The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion – Meat + Bone
- Satisfy Me – The Bad Lovers – Actin’ Strange
- Boys and Girls – Magic Jake and the Power Crystals – s/t (2011)
- Second Coming – Meat Market – Meat Market
- F – Bits of Shit – Cut Sleeves
- Real Wild Child – Penetration Moon – The Kitty Comp
- Girls – Wyatt Blair – The Kitty Comp
- Hey Babe – The Whines – Go, Demos, Go +
- Cannot Get Enough – Needles/Pins – 12:34
All these records were released in 2012, except where noted.
[ zip ]